Check your inboxes! Issue 15 of the Skills & Employability Review is out now.
What’s be happening in the world of further education and skills? Here’s our recap of trending news from May.
In this issue:
- Building Links Between Colleges & Employers
- Infographic: UK Employment at 30.43 Million
- New Apprentice Funding Model No: Simple System
Read Issue 15 online >
Join our mailing list to receive the monthly Skills & Employability Review by email.
- Issue 14 - FE Learner Choices Survey, Apprenticeship Loans & our latest employment infographic...
- Issue 13 - Why Data Is Your Most Important, Funding Follows The Learner Journey & Online Delivery Data...
- Issue 12 - Using Tech To Transform Education, The Skills Funding Statement & our new Labour Market Infographic…
- Issue 11 - FELTAG & EdTech In The 1920's, FE Leaders React To Funding Cuts and our New Labour Market Infographic..
Issue 10 | Issue 9 | Issue 8 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1