Check your inboxes! Issue 13 of the Skills & Employability Review is out now.
In this issue:
- Data Is Your Most Important Asset Says The SFA
- Funding Update: Funding Follows The Learner Journey
- Agency Wants Online Delivery Data
Read Issue 13 online >
Join our mailing list to receive the monthly Skills & Employability Review by email.
- Issue 12 - Using Tech To Transform Education, The Skills Funding Statement & our new Labour Market Infographic…
- Issue 11 - FELTAG & EdTech In The 1920's, FE Leaders React To Funding Cuts and our New Labour Market Infographic
- Issue 10 - 5 steps to successful employability provision, highlights from the AoC conference and recommendations to boost engineering skills & training...
Issue 9 | Issue 8 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1